Wirenet works on various projects, ranging from government contracts to public works entities that require certain licenses to meet contractor participation in solicited work. We value all our licenses as an integral part of our business because it enables us to provide a wide range of services to our customers and compete in public sector arena.
We encourage our clients that specialize in government or public works contracts to utilize our licenses in their venture to obtain preference in public work contracts. Wirenet is willing to partner with such companies in order to meet prime contractor’s participation requirements and deliver value-added service.
Our Affiliations and Licenses Include
- C-10 / C7 – Electrical & Low Voltage Contractors license – 865478
- SBE – Small Business Enterprise
- MBE – Minority Business Enterprise
- DBE – Disadvantage Business Enterprise
- CMAS – California Multiple Awards Schedule
- Erate – Spin # 143029569
- BICSI – Building Industry Consulting Service International